Job Title : Apprentice Customer Care Representative/Business Administrator
Employer : Werner Co
Location : Burton on Trent, DE14 2DW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business administration Including Level 2 Delivery
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00221
Brief Description : In this role, you will work closely with sales management, inside and outside sales to provide excellence in admin support and customer care; including problem resolution, account relationship & development and technical support.
Qualifications Required : A*-C GCSE/Level 9-4 maths and English or equivalent and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : This self-motivated individual will be responsible for supporting the following objectives:
• Process enquires and requests from customers in a positive, efficient & professional manner, ensuring the Customer Care inbox is monitored and outstanding enquires are dealt with.
• Provide admin support to the Customer Care and Sales teams, where required.
• Assist the team with inbound calls at busier times if needed.
• Manage time effectively to support and meet the goals of the Sales, Customer Care and Sales Administration teams.
• Actively participate in all necessary training development programmes.
• Understand and adhere to corporate policies & procedures.
• Present a professional image at all times to customers, vendors, and other departments.
• Participate in special projects and/or provide support to project teams regarding improvements or changes to existing programs or implementation of new programmes.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of account order to cash activities.
• Actively communicate and work with the entire team to ensure a cohesive and productive environment.
• Other duties that are reasonably associated with the essential functions of the job.
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00.
Salary : £ 13,500.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 25/04/2021
Possible Start Date : 24/05/2021
Personal Qualities : A positive and flexible approach to work
Motivated and enthusiastic
Good problem solver
Can show initiative
Skills Required : Multi-tasking; able to manage multiple projects
Good communication skills
Understands customer expectations
Works to meet defined goals & objectives
Understands and accepts change
Able to adapt in a fast pace environment
Able to comprehend overall business objectives for the entire company
Strong written and oral communication
Computer literate with experience of Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
Future Prospects : The possibility of a full time post upon completing the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of Work Based Assessment and day/block release. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where all the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.
The map below shows the employer's location