Job Title : Apprentice Customer Service Representative
Employer : Werner Co
Location : Burton on Trent, DE14 2DW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer Services Practitioner (Level 2)
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00203
Brief Description : The Customer Care Representative will work closely with sales management, inside and outside sales to provide excellence in customer care; including problem resolution, account relationship & development and technical support.
Qualifications Required : GCSE English and Maths Grade C/4, above or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : Duties include;
• Receive and process customer calls, enquires and requests from start to finish in a positive, efficient & professional manner.
• Manage time effectively to support and meet the goals of the Sales, Customer Care and Sales Administration teams.
• Actively participate in all necessary training development programmes.
• Act as liaison on behalf of the customer and Werner to resolve problems both internally and externally.
• Understand and adhere to corporate policies & procedures.
• Present a professional image at all times to customers, vendors, and other departments.
• Participate in special projects and/or provide support to project teams regarding improvements or changes to existing programs or implementation of new programmes.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of account order to cash activities.
• Actively communicate and work with the entire team to ensure a cohesive and productive environment.
• Other duties that are reasonably associated with the essential functions of the job.
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00.
Salary : £ 13,500.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 25/04/2021
Possible Start Date : 24/05/2021
Personal Qualities : A positive and flexible approach to work
Motivated and enthusiastic
Good problem solver
Can show initiative
Skills Required : • Multi-tasking; able to manage multiple projects.
• Good communication skills
• Understands customer expectations.
• Integrates customer service in our culture.
• Works to meet defined goals & objectives.
• Understands and accepts change.
• Builds & maintains organizational relationships across functions.
• Detail oriented.
• Able to adapt in a fast pace environment.
• Able to comprehend overall business objectives for the entire company.
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Computer literate with experience of Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint.
• A confident user of databases and reporting tools.
Future Prospects : The possibility of a full time post upon completing the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard
Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of Work Based Assessment and day/block release. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where all the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.
Other Information : Annual salary of £13,500, raising to £14,500 after the first year.
There could be an opportunity for a candidate to start the Advanced Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship - if they have already obtained a level 2 equivalent.
The map below shows the employer's location